Please find various resources concerning different topics in this page.
2017 Reformation Year resources
www.lutherbase.de provides a beautifull overview of pictures, presentations and video materials on the reformation.
German Evangelical Alliance and Bad Blankenburg Conference Center
Bad Blankenburg Conference Center offers educational tours in the towns central to the Reformation. A great opportunity of different groups to in 2017 and 2018!
For more information download the flyer.
Catholic church resources
Materials on the Family challenge campaign from Transform World, supported by WEA.
Right from the start of Micah Network (2001) there has been an ongoing discussion and commitment to address issues of gender disparity, inequality and injustice.
In 2009, Micah Network produced an interim Gender Policy describing how it would conduct its own operations. It was noted at the time that this would be review in the future, and we hope the discussions of the Micah Gender Community of Practice will feed in to this process (see below).
Other publications, presentations within Micah Network to explore include:
– A United Voice: presentation by Mandy Marshall, Restored, given at the 5th Global Conusltation in Thun, Switzerland. Listen to recording here.
– Violence, Gender, Generations: presentations by Natanael Disla and Alicia Casas given at the 5th Global Consultation. See here.
– Gender based Violence in Emergencies – read more about this here
– Principles in Developing Gender Policies – an outcome from the Latin American Regional Consultation in Ecuador in October 2010. See here.
Human Trafficking resources
This year’s Trafficking in Persons Report offers a roadmap for the road ahead as we confront the scourge of trafficking.” — John F. Kerry, Secretary of State
Muslim Ministries resources
Paper on fear of Muslim groups by Bert de Ruiter – EEA muslim ministy
Paper on fear towards Muslim Minorities
by Bert de Ruiter – EEA Muslim Ministries
paper by Bert de Ruiter – EEA Muslim Ministry
FAQ on the WEA taskforce Pastoring of Pastors written by David Kornfield.
An article on Pastoring Pastor, written by David Kornfield, heading a WEA workgroup on this topic.
At the November 2015 gathering in Tirana, Albania; this Consultation Message was written and agreed upon by all 145 participants.
A paper by Thomas Albinson – WEA – September 2015
Here are several resources or website that can visited to find information on the spiritual state of Europe
- nglican sponsored Reimagining Europe (anglican sponsored) site which seeks to engender debate on both sides from a Christian perspective: http://www.reimaginingeurope.co.uk/
- report by Ben Ryan of Theos entitled “A Soul for the Union”. You can download it here:http://www.theosthinktank.co.uk/publications/2016/01/21/a-soul-for-the-union
- Jonathan Caplin of the Kirby Laing Institute for Christian Ethics has just published a book called God and the EU. At £90 it is decidedly NOT a free resource but is probably the best academic source of recent UK political theology on the EU.
- Lausanne Global Analysis also have two recent articles giving a good general overview of Europe, one by Jeff Fountain and one by Jim Memory
Sexual Ethics resources
A general paper on how EEA views homosexual partnerships
A general paper on EEA’s view on sexual ethics