network website: http://www.europeanfreedomnetwork.org
EFN is a Christian community that exists to fight human trafficking and commercial exploitation in Europe and to seek the restoration of victims in collaboration with strategic stakeholders.
We are currently made up of over 200 organisations from over 40 countries and have a wealth of expertise in the many areas of counter trafficking including:
- prevention work in at risk groups;
- awareness campaigns;
- survivor care, counselling and housing;
- secondary trauma;
- street outreach amongst those caught in prostitution and
- training for professionals.
We hold conferences annually and regularly run webinars to train those wanting to know more. Our members have access to our EFN Platform that includes a wealth of resources in many languages as well as a member directory and online training.
Each year we run a Don’t Shut Your Eyes campaign that provides a short video (with subtitles in many languages) and prayer guide that enables churches to raise awareness of this important issue.
We are keen to work with National Evangelical Alliances to form/support your own national networks to fight human trafficking and exploitation. We are more than willing to work with you to understand the problem as it exists in your country and to help your movement find solutions that speak into this. We would love for you to consider becoming a partner or member with us.
The EFN Website has many great resources for churches and people working with refugees and traumatized people. The purpose of these resources is to help safeguard refugees and equip churches to be provide better care and community. (www.europeanfreedomnetwork.org/ukraine)
You can find out more about our solution to disrupting human trafficking here.
We see a world free of Human Trafficking and Commercial Exploitation where every person has the opportunity to live in freedom and dignity and to flourish.
We are based in Germany and consist of a board of directors, an Executive Director, and an operations team, all volunteer positions. Furthermore, we employ an administrator for one day a week. Our action groups made up of our members work to achieve different goals.
Let us pray
- for those who are currently trapped in situations of exploitation across our continent, and for God to move our hearts and direct our hands to help
- for EFN’s work to prevent trafficking and exploitation among Ukrainians, as we seek to build trust and collaboration among church partners
- that God will lead us as we identify Ukrainian and Russian experts and resources for trauma care
- for our conference next week with European partners and NGOs – People are exhausted; we want them to leave feeling connected to each other and inspired to lean, again, into God’s good purposes for freedom
- for skilled and willing leaders, and for our ability to identify those that God is calling as we continue to build this work across Europe