- Nov 19, 2018
Building relational networks and partnerships among Christian healthcare workers who collaborate for positive changes in healthcare under the guidance of God. The healthcare network is known as Hope for Healthcare.
We organize many different activities; details can be found on our websites and Facebook pages.
Coordinator: Chris Steyn
Parties involved in the healthcare network are:
- Healthcare Christian Fellowship https://www.hcfglobal.org / FB: https://www.facebook.com/HCFGlobal/
- International Christian Medical and Dental Fellowship www.icmda.net / FB: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2229204372/
- International Health Services www.ihsglobal.org / FB: https://www.facebook.com/ihsglobalorg/
- Nurses Christian Fellowship International www.ncfi.org / FB: https://www.facebook.com/visit.ncfi/
- PRIME Partnerships in International Medical Education www.prime-international.org / FB: https://www.facebook.com/PRIMEhealthcareeducation/
- The Global CHE Network https://www.chenetwork.org/ / FB: https://www.facebook.com/globalchenetwork/
- Ukraine Medical Outreach https://www.ukrainemedicaloutreach.org/ / FB:https://www.facebook.com/UkraineMedicalOutreach/