Dear EEA friends, The Peace Between film and discussion materials are nearly ready! Please would you start preparing how you want to promote and use them? You will remember that The Peace Between is a short, professional film featuring 3 friendships between a European and an asylum seeker or refugee. At the General Assembly, you saw a preview featuring Hungarian Evangelical Alliance General Secretary, Istvan Horvath and his Afghan friend Raza. Why did EEA help to sponsor the film?
- Because we know that the political and cultural issues around asylum and migration are complicated and sensitive.
- Because we believe that Christians and others need space to process what they think and feel in a safe environment.
- Because we believe that “meeting” an asylum seeker through the medium of film is powerful and helps us to understand them.
- A trailer of the film
- A facilitator’s guide with discussion material
- Prayers & sermons
- Supplementary materials to go further
- A simple registration form for people to complete and receive a link to the actual film (which EEA does not own).