The European Evangelical Alliance met for its annual General Assembly in Prague, Czech Republic on October 9–12, 2017. Some 100 participants gathered to consider how Evangelical Christians across Europe might more effectively communicate the historic, biblical gospel to their secular, post-secular, postmodern, post-Christendom, post-communist culture, while confronted with
- millions of youth who have no relationship with the church,
- conflicts that have lasted for generations,
- migrants who have lost everything, and
- children who have no place to call home.
- put their efforts into sharing the good news of Jesus Christ in evangelism to people in all sectors of society across Europe;
- put their efforts into showing the love of Jesus Christ in practical ways to people in need across Europe, not only dealing with symptoms but also addressing the root causes of those problems; and
- put their efforts into serious study of the needs of our neighbours and to leave our comfort zones for the benefit of our neighbours.